Added at 10:06am — 102,279 notes
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
IM SO PISSED OFF THAT WE DONT HAVE BALLS ANY MORE
I WANT TO WEAR A HUGE DRESS AND BE COURTED AND DANCE AROUND AND HAVE MY GOWN SWEEP THE FLOOR AND BE ALL ELEGANT AND GRACEFUL WITH GLOVES AND SHIT
BUT NO WE HAVE DUMB HOUSE PARTIES WITH CHEAP BEER AND RED CUPS AND HORNY TEENAGE BOYS WHO PUT THEIR HANDS UP MY SHIRT
i was confused at the word balls in the beginning until i finished it
Added at 10:05am — 360,284 notes
Added at 10:02am — 386,548 notes
kissing is great
but wow when you get to kiss someone you have feelings for and you’ve wanted to kiss them for the longest time and you get to stroke their face and you’re so aware of their body and how nice their lips feel
I don’t think people love me. They love versions of me I have spun for them, versions of me they have construed in their minds. The easy versions of me, the easy parts of me to love.
Added at 10:01am — 94,530 notes
Added at 11:59pm — 86 notes
my main goal in life is to be that hot ex
Anonymous asked: 1 25 65 66?
Added at 11:56pm — 0 notes
1) it’s a bit complicated this one, in my heart (etc) I guess there is because for me shit takes time to completely get over but I guess it’s not really my place to answer yes because technically no there isn’t (I really dragged this out sorry)
25) anon if I began to even start explaining what’s on my mind we would be here all night, quite a lot is my answer..
65) yes I can; I didn’t really “like” but it was more getting over the feelings I had become accustomed to I guess
66) yes I’m lucky to have a few lovely people who never fail to make me smile:)